Motoroutes

Review Detail

Timmelsjoch/ Passo del Rombo- 44b/186
Routes
Written by greg     June 16, 2014    
Great experience, the Austrian side is better surfaced and wider, there were still fairly tall snow banks towards the top when we passed through in Mid June. The Italian side is tighter and more challenging. We rode this twice, on the Thursday we rode it from the Austrian side and on the Sunday from Italy. Traffic was much heavier on the Sunday, but still acceptable and fairly easy to pass

I was just looking for a link to the road to show and chum and it gave me a shock when I realised Greg had posted this review, and that it features me on my Multistrada!
Overall rating 

User Overall Summary 

Scenery 

Corners 

Road Surface 

Traffic 

Passing 

Police and speed enforcement 

Twin4me Reviewed by Twin4me June 18, 2014
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Fan bloody tactic!

Great experience, the Austrian side is better surfaced and wider, there were still fairly tall snow banks towards the top when we passed through in Mid June. The Italian side is tighter and more challenging. We rode this twice, on the Thursday we rode it from the Austrian side and on the Sunday from Italy. Traffic was much heavier on the Sunday, but still acceptable and fairly easy to pass

I was just looking for a link to the road to show and chum and it gave me a shock when I realised Greg had posted this review, and that it features me on my Multistrada!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments